THE RIGHT JUDGE IS AN ADVOCATE FOR ALL
LORENA MASTRARRIGO has the integrity to uphold the judiciary for everyone.
LORENA MASTRARRIGO has been defending the public with distinction for more than two decades, highlighted by her becoming Deputy Chief Assistant Public Defender.
LORENA MASTRARRIGO has given her time to the community:
- Serving on the Florida Bar Criminal Procedure Rules Committee since 2019
- Served on The Hispanic Vote as Treasurer or Secretary since 2017
- Member of the Hispanic Committee, Broward County Bar Association since 2017
- Treasurer of Scouts Troop 383 from 2017-2018
- Served on the Parent Resource Organization, St. Bonaventure Catholic School as Secretary, treasurer, and finally President since 2016
- Member of the 17th Judicial Professionalism Panel from 2014- 2107
LORENA MASTRARRIGO is fluent in English and Spanish, giving her the ability to directly communicate with most people that appear before her.
LORENA MASTRARRIGO has a history of being respectful and considerate of the court and legal system, judges, attorney and staff colleagues, litigants, witnesses.
Please get your friends, family, neighbors & colleagues to support LORENA MASTRARRIGO as she looks to serve the community as a Circuit Court Judge.
Thank you for your support.